The company’s general policy is “zero accident vision”, ensuring comprehensive occupational health and safety issues management, fire prevention and environmental protection in all areas of the company’s operations. In our contracting work, we try to identify hazardous situations well in advance in order to determine risk reduction measures and implement appropriate training for employees in all of the above-mentioned areas. We conduct our own control processes related to our contracting works, implementing planned risk reduction measures. We are aware that the management of occupational health and safety issues, fire safety and environmental protection is a dynamic process, therefore we try to ensure the highest level of safety through regular inspections and audits.
The company holds the BS OSHAS 18001:2007 certificate in managing the occupational health and safety issues and the 14001:2015 certificate for the area of environmental protection.
Policiy of qaulity, environment, occupational health and safety system
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIJA announces that the main goal of the management and the entire staff is to provide a quality service and product to its customers that meets all the normative requirements in the construction industry and is in accordance with their requirements.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA will continuously monitor the level of satisfaction of the clients and will study and fulfill their recommendations, requests and complaints in order to use them to improve the services and products that it offers.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA takes care of long-term and quality cooperation with all interested parties.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA strives to maintain a team of highly qualified and motivated staff and takes care of maintaining and a favorable creative environment, with each enforcement agent being aware of the importance of their actions in meeting customer requirements and the prosperity of the firm.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA will take care of continuous training and education of employees as the main leverage of the Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety Management Systems.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIJA will support the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA is committed to identifying internal and external issues and expectations, as well as the risks and opportunities for continuous improvement of the quality of the services and products it offers.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIJA will strive to identify and eliminate all risks and disadvantages that can lead to loss of customer confidence and reduced profits.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA applies a process period to the creation and maintenance of the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management Systems, and for this purpose performs identification, planning, introduction, control and continuous improvement of all processes that affect the quality of all services and products.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA guarantees to its clients correctness and maximum fulfillment of the undertaken commitments.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA is committed to fulfilling the requirements of the legislation in the area of protection of the working and the environment, as well as storage of the resources and investments in the best way possible.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA commits itself to identifying all aspects of the environment that are coming or can come and putting under control the important aspects of the environment.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIJA will constantly strive to improve its activities and services in accordance with the environment. environment, through consistent compliance with laws, regulations and standards.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA will make every effort to preserve the health and safety of all stakeholders in business activities.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA is obliged to perform all activities in accordance with the relevant regulations and laws for protection of health and safety at work.
- IMP PROMONT SLOVENIA is committed to regular consultation and cooperation with employees in matters related to health and safety at work.